Friday, January 27, 2012

Sando Aqua Monster Requiem: Gas Giant Life Forms Vs Sando Aqua Monsters

This post is about a clashes between the Sanod Aqua Monster and some Jupiter life forms.



Aerial Whale: The Guide

Versus


Sando Aqua Monster
Aerial Whales have vocal boxes where their ears should be, the slits above the eyes on an Aerial Whale are the ears.  The vocal boxes release a deafening roar, and is powerful enough to stun a Sando Aqua Monster.  The Aerial Whale can be neutrally buoyant in an atmosphere and float there like a balloon as well as fly, the Sando cannot fly!  Sando  Aqua Monsters are 160 meters while Aerial Whales are 500+ meters.  Aerial Whales like  the Guide are highly intelligent and smarter than Sando Aqua Monsters.  Life living in the atmospheres of gas giants is far more possible than life and liquid water in planet cores.  The Aerial Whale wins!

Jupiter  Floaters (Cosmos)


Jupiter Hunters (Cosmos)


Gas Giant Life (Stephen Hawking)
The Sando Aqua Monster would be no match for the floaters and hunters from Cosmos for obvious reasons stated in a previous post.  The Sando Aqua Monster would be instantly killed if struck by the lightening that constantly rages on gas giants while Stephen Hawking's pumpkin-shaped floaters feed on that same very lightening.

Now the Guide will rescue a sexy Colo Claw Fish that will be its buddy from nowand forever more.

The Guide
Protects & Befriends


A Sexy Colo Claw Fish
This post is my Sando Aqua Monster Requiem, meaning my final act regarding the Sando Aqua Monster.

Relevant Personal History Footnote: In 1999, starting when I first came up with Project Orion II on February 18 that year, I used Project Orion II to shield against a foreboding that the X-Wings engendered in me.  The people in my life took my Orion II away for twenty weeks solid from March 21 to August 8 1999 for hating Star Wars.  In late march and April 1999, I get hooked  on the Jupiter "floaters" and "hunters" from Cosmos, and had my floaters taken away in the end of April 1999 an an effort to further punish me for being against Star Wars.  This  coupled with my indecision about the floater when I got my Orion II back caused me long-lasting problems that took me nay years to undo.  Had I just had my Orion II taken away with my floaters  never  having been taken away, I would of not even mentioned the Sando in jest like I did.  I would have envisioned interstellar transport of Colo Claw Fish without any mention of Sando Aqua Monsters at all.  Had my Orion II not been taken away, not only would I have been imagining Colo Claw Fish Carriers  without mentioning Sando Aqua Monsters, I would have solved my Star Wars-related problems in early 1999 when they should have been solved.  That is why this post and the previous post on "Atmospheric Life On Gas Giants" really solve my Sando Aqua Monster-related anguish at its source.

Project Orion II is a 190m long and 50m wide deuterium-helium3 fusion pulse propelled interstellar spacecraft that I am designing to go to nearby star systems such as Alpha Centauri 4.37ly away and Tau Ceti 11.9ly away.  I will talk about Orion II in future posts, even  Project  Orion II is bigger than the Sando Aqua Monster.  The 190m Orion II Starship will be 30m longer than the 160m average Sando Aqua Monster.  Watch the video below that I posted on YouTube for more information on Project Orion II.

No comments:

Post a Comment